Author Day, Book Readings & Young Writers Workshops with Etan Boritzer
Bring bestselling children’s book author Etan Boritzer to your school for “Author Day” to read with students from his popular books on character education, positive social values and difficult topics. Etan also leads students in his popular, professional “Young Writers Workshop!”
PROGRAMS FOR GRADES K-6
- Book Reading and discussion on book topic.
- Character Issues Bullying, Respect, Diversity, Choices, Nonviolence, Responsibility, Health, Self-Esteem, Friendship.
- Critical Thinking & Social and Emotional skills! Students’ own cognitive abilities are stimulated.
- Literacy The importance of reading and writing is promoted.
- Careers In Writing Author-inspired insights into real life writing job opportunities.
- Young Writers Workshops Writing tools and then read essays aloud.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR TEACHERS AND PARENTS
How to Use Books to Discuss Difficult Subjects with Children!
Etan presents an adult presentation with Power Point for teachers and parents after school, approximately 60 minutes long. Etan has been featured speaker on this topic at the Annual Montessori Schools Conference in Washington DC, The University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), College of The Canyons, and other early childhood educational institutions.
SCHOOL BOOK FAIRS
We can set up a small book fair at your school for author book signings. Pre-Order forms can be provided for students, parents,and teachers to take home prior to the assembly. A portion of book sales are returned to the school.
FEE: Please enquire for Etan’s reasonable half-day or full day “Author Day” rate at your school.
Inquiries: email@example.com or call 833-VLBOOKS (852-6657)